By Ron Espinola Posted March 19, 2021
- It is on most cakes.
- Name of the retiring librarian.
- A coffee shop near Khoury’s
- March 14 is known as this. (2 wds.)
- Recently committed to play football at CofI. (2 wds.)
- The new Mexican restaurant in town.
- The Easter Bunny originated in this country.
- The breakfast place on Winnemucca Blvd. (2 wds.)
- Pat Hart is the name on the __ court.
- Name of the new Winnada adviser.
- The older of the vice-principals.
- Name of the retiring Winnada adviser.
- He will replace Mrs. Grady in Spanish next year and is currently a Biology teacher.
- A new one was just installed on the football field.
- Recently committed to play football at EOU. (2 wds.)
- The principal.
- He’s been teaching English for over twenty years.
- Name of the new librarian.
Use the clues to fill in the words. Words can go across or down. Letters are shared when the words intersect.