- Enrique Rosas announced as Student of the Week for art
By Yoci Perez Posted March 30, 2023 Enrique Rosas is a freshman who decided
- Science Student of the Week: Jacob Woolsey
By Macy Whitted Posted March 28, 2023 Ms. Alexis Mattson chose Jacob Woolsey as
- What if school started at 9:55 instead of 7:55
By Lainey Novacek Posted March 10, 2023 Based on research from Nationwide Children’s hospital,
- Which decade of music would make the best comeback?
By Jovi Anderson Posted March 10, 2023 Music is a very important part of
- Technology is ruining purpose of childhood
By Juliana Blatzheim Posted March 10, 2023 What motivation does a child have to
- We should appreciate our siblings more
By Yocelyn Perez Posted March 10, 2023 When kids are young, we tend to
- What if school started at 9:55?
By Lainey Novacek Posted March 10, 2023 Based on research from Nationwide Children’s hospital,
- Career profile: Lizbeth Diaz, healthcare
By Chloe Bice Posted December 16, 2022 Working in healthcare isn’t an easy job.
- Should college be free?
By Emily Valdez Posted December 16, 2022 It’s one of the most important factors
- The truth about growing up
By Alexa Toscano Posted December 16, 2022 As children grow up watching movies and
- Samantha Kincaid chosen Performer of the Week
By Allyssa Venzor Posted November 16, 2022 Samantha Kincaid has been selected as the
- Welding students earn welding certifications in Reno
By Juliana Blatzheim Posted November 11, 2022 On October 22 and 23, seven advanced
- Frazier stands out in Art
By Laithee X. Murillo Posted October 26, 2022 Ms. Cassandra Jenkins had trouble choosing the Student
- Daniel Hinton chosen science Student of the Week
By Kianna Head Posted October 7, 2022 Science teacher Mr. Zach Pruett, chose Daniel
- Clementine Garreau over exceeds as an exchange student from France
By Audry Mason Posted October 3, 2022 Mr. Grant Beatty chose Clementine Garreau as
- Open Your Eyes: What Role do school clubs and teams play in your life?
By Alora McClure Posted March 4, 2022 When you think of the high school
- Are high school students being WORKED too Hard?
By Alora McClure Posted March 4, 2022 When you get home from school you
- The importance of attractiveness in society
By Aexa Toscano Posted March 4, 2022 When you think of the major influencers,
- Is it cancel culture or accountability?
By Araceli Galarza Posted June 10, 2021 Great, you said apple sauce is gross.
- JV football rising to be extraordinary
By Alexis Galarza Posted March 19, 2021 COVID has definitely changed a lot of
- Should animals be kept in zoos?
By Alexis Galarza Posted March 19, 2021 Are zoos suitable for the animals or
- How would a seven-day fast from social media affect society?
By Hadley Hatch Posted March 19, 2021 When you think about a seven-day vacation,
- How much does the media exaggerate?
By Alexis Galarza More often than not, we often see the media adding in
- You should wear a mask
By Chris Gildone Posted: December 18, 2020 Many people are wondering why we have
- Is high school harder for males or females?
By Hadley Hatch Posted: December 18, 2020 This is a question that all people
- Nevada should allow high school sports
By Chris Gildone Posted: December 18, 2020 Don’t you just wish we could have high
- Cursive is completely pointless
By Araceli Galarza Posted: December 18, 2020 Someone had to say it, so I
- Does the hybrid schedule work?
By Kiley Dayton Posted: December 18, 2020 Some schools have completely shut down, but
- I’ll take country music anytime
By Kiley Dayton Posted: October 21, 2020 In society, there has always been a debate
- Why teachers should care more about students’ mental health
By Alexis Galarza Posted: October 14, 2020 It is no question of how different
- Get ready to pay more for your student loans
By Justin Albright Posted May 30, 2012 College – One of the most exciting
- Trump Dance
By Julia Topholm Posted March 6, 2018
- Trump Tax Plan by Julia Topholm
By Julia Topholm Posted December 7, 2017
- Student Political Cartoon
Posted October 15, 2014
- Are the Christmas Scrooges really that bad?
By Tanner Ames Posted December 20, 2013 You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer
- How Money Buys Happiness
By Jessie Schirrick Posted December 18, 2013 A recent study conducted by the University
- Should freshmen play on varsity?
By Kaity Sample Posted December 18, 2013 Being a freshman on a varsity team
- The Downfall of Society
By Justin Albright Posted December 18, 2013 We are living in a day and
- Thinking like the rest
By Karen Esparza Posted December 18, 2013 Since its founding in 1976, Apple Inc.
- Running away with greatness
By Omar Guerrero Posted May 29, 2013 Lebron James, at this stage in his career,
- Should we pull the plug on boxing?
By Brody Goucher Posted May 29, 2013 Boxing use to be the most popular sport
- Open Your eyes: Enjoy your life
By Justin Albright Posted May 29, 2013 If there’s one thing that I’ve learned in
- Is Wikipedia a bad source of information?
By Weston Irons Posted May 29, 2013 Throughout my school career, when I’m given
- Pushes my buttons
By Rylee Mathis Posted May 29, 2013 The school year is very slowly coming to
- High school isn’t real life
By Taylor LaTray Posted May 29, 2013 A high school relationship is a disaster
- What are we going to do about North Korea?
By Rylee Mathis Posted April 22, 2013 It seems like the Obama administration is
- Cussing in the 21st Century
By Carly Bell Posted April 17, 2013 When we were young our parents or guardians
- What pushes my buttons
By Rylee Mathis Posted April 17, 2013 We all have those little things that
- How golden were the ‘Golden days’?
By Mickey Donovan Posted April 17, 2013 At first sight you may think this
- Leaving college early
By Justin Albright Posted April 17, 2013 College sports are the source of the greatest
- Lessons learned
By Josh Shaver Posted April 17, 2013 There are a lot of things I’ve learned
- Nevada warming up to the idea of same-sex marriage
By Rylee Mathis Posted April 17, 2013 Americans are being unfair about same-sex Gay
- Real men read
By Jessie Schirrick Posted April 17, 2013 I make it a priority to keep
- 20 Reasons Why
By Leticia Gomez Posted April 17, 2013 20 reasons why I don’t care about stupid
- Getting attention on Facebook
By Jessie Schirrick Posted April 17, 2013 Facebook attention seekers, we all know who
- Don’t kick out illegal immigrants
By Marcos Duran-Salcedo Posted February 6, 2013 Many people say that we should deport
- Are women better parents than men?
By Taylor LaTray Posted February 6, 2013 Typically both parents want to view themselves as
- Maybe it’s time to control the guns
By Jolyn Garcia Posted February 6, 2013 The second amendment states that the people of
- Valentine’s Day: It’s only good for the chocolate
By Rylee Mathis Posted February 6, 2013 Is Valentine’s Day necessary? Why do we need
- Groundhog Day and time lapses
By Rylee Mathis Posted February 6, 2013 According to German tradition, if the sun
- Lowry’s been lacking
By Carly Bell Posted February 6, 2013 My pet peeves at Lowry High School
- Why are athletes held to higher standards?
By Josh Shaver Posted February 6, 2013 It isn’t fair that a kid who
- Bandwagoners are pathetic
By Josh Shaver Posted January 18, 2013 Now that Alabama won there is going
- Snow makes Lowry unsafe
By Taylor LaTray Posted January 18, 2013 The only event Lowry seems to have
- Enough with the PDA
By Rylee Mathis Posted December 12, 2012 We can all agree that there is a
- Everyone should vote
By Jessie Schirrick Posted December 12, 2012 Teens and young adults these days seem to
- Limit website blocking
By Weston Irons Posted December 12, 2012 There are several classes that Lowry has to
- When, if ever, should you take a knee?
By Jolyn Garcia Posted December 12, 2012 When a player gets injured while participating in
- Nevada should not adopt the parent Trigger Law
By Brody Goucher Posted December 12, 2012 Can parents really do a better job
- Parents put too much pressure on their kids
By Carly Bell Posted December 12, 2012 Do you ever feel like your parents
- Replace the replacement officials
By Omar Guerrero Posted October 10, 2012 Sunday is a day when Americans all get
- Jessie and Josh
By Jessie Schirrick and Josh Shaver Posted October 3, 2012 JessieOne of the things that
- On the Left: Barack Obama
By Marcos Duran-Salcedo Posted October 3, 2012 Why should we reelect President Barack Obama? The
- Open Your Eyes: Fitness
By Taylor LaTray Posted October 3, 2012 Having good health or physical condition, especially as
- Blind-sighted adults
By Taylor LaTray Posted October 3, 2012 The ignorance of Americans today has increased greatly.
- On the right: Mitt Romney
By Taylor LaTray Posted October 3, 2012 Why settle for a repeat of the last
- Is summer break worth it?
By Weston Irons Posted October 3, 2012 Summer break is a time to get away
- Pointless crusades
By Kevin Boyle Posted May 30, 2012 Our society has copious amounts of cultural
- Open Your Eyes: Get educated
By Brandon Eastman Posted May 30, 2012 Recently there have been many arguments regarding
- I bite my tongue
By Taylor LaTray Posted May 30, 2012 The unspoken words of teenagers. Are they
- Break the mold and remember forgotten friends
By Jolyn Garcia Posted May 30, 2012 Most high schools are separated into social
- YOLO: You obviously lack objectives
By Madison Waldie Posted May 30, 2012 According to rapper, Drake, ‘The Motto’ for
- Dropping out; the good, the bad, and the uneducated
By Wyatt Lester Posted May 30, 2012 School…It’s the free education that takes a
- Cry about it
By Justin Albright Posted May 17, 2012 Have you ever just been roaming around
- Android vs. iPhone
By Destiny James Posted May 3, 2012 Are you the type of person who
- Wyatt’s little problems
By Wyatt Lester Posted April 18, 2012 In America we all have so many
- Supreme Court to take case on reverse affirmative action
By Hayley Goldblatt Posted April 18, 2012 The Supreme Court announced Tuesday, February 21,
- Open your eyes
By Brandon Eastman Posted April 18, 2012 The best way to compare two very
- Mean Girls
By Madison Waldie Posted April 18, 2012 As many of you might know and
- Maybe you should listen for once
By Harley Long Posted April 18, 2012 There are so many little things that
- Kevin and Nic’s rant
By Kevin Boyle & Nic Velasquez Posted April 18, 2012 SchoolsKevin: I really love
- High school relationships, what’s the point?
By Jessie Schirrick Posted April 18, 2012 It’s a well-known fact that approximately 99.9%
- What Happened to MTV?
By Jolyn Garcia Posted April 18, 2012 Let’s go back in time to 1981.
- The trouble with TA’s
By Jessie Schirrick Posted April 17, 2012 If any upcoming juniors or seniors were
- Future of Colts and Peyton Manning in doubt
By Nic Velasquez Posted February 15, 2012 Everyone knows about Peyton Manning’s recent neck
- Somebody had to say it
By Taylor LaTray Posted February 15, 2012 We live our lives believing what we’re
- Open your eyes: Health Issues
By Taylor LaTray Posted February 15, 2012 Teens and their parents these days should
- Can Romney beat Obama…or Santorum?
By Hayley Goldblatt Posted February 15, 2012 Mitt Romney: entrepreneur, author and leading presidential
- California’s Dream Act; a good idea in theory
By Staff Posted February 15, 2012 Part of immigration that is key in the
- Apocolypto now
By Kevin Boyle Posted February 15, 2012 Since the dawn of time humans have