- JV football rising to be extraordinary
By Alexis Galarza Posted March 19, 2021 COVID has definitely changed a lot of
- Should animals be kept in zoos?
By Alexis Galarza Posted March 19, 2021 Are zoos suitable for the animals or
- How would a seven-day fast from social media affect society?
By Hadley Hatch Posted March 19, 2021 When you think about a seven-day vacation,
- How much does the media exaggerate?
By Alexis Galarza More often than not, we often see the media adding in
- You should wear a mask
By Chris Gildone Posted: December 18, 2020 Many people are wondering why we have
- Is high school harder for males or females?
By Hadley Hatch Posted: December 18, 2020 This is a question that all people
- Nevada should allow high school sports
By Chris Gildone Posted: December 18, 2020 Don’t you just wish we could have high
- Cursive is completely pointless
By Araceli Galarza Posted: December 18, 2020 Someone had to say it, so I
- Does the hybrid schedule work?
By Kiley Dayton Posted: December 18, 2020 Some schools have completely shut down, but
- I’ll take country music anytime
By Kiley Dayton Posted: October 21, 2020 In society, there has always been a debate
- Why teachers should care more about students’ mental health
By Alexis Galarza Posted: October 14, 2020 It is no question of how different
- Trump Dance
By Julia Topholm Posted March 6, 2018
- Trump Tax Plan by Julia Topholm
By Julia Topholm Posted December 7, 2017
- Student Political Cartoon
Posted October 15, 2014
- “Smoothwall Strikes Again”
By Jaren Cornwall Posted April 20, 2011
- “Halloween at Harry Reid’s” by Jaren Cornwall
By Jaren Cornwall Posted October 20, 2010
- Child pageants aren’t for the children
By Sierra Sherburn Posted April 28, 2010 Fake tans, big hair, and nails all
- Do’s and Don’ts: How to make sure your prom is memorable
By Mary Granath Posted April 28, 2010 Don’t go with someone you don’t know-
- Guest Editorial: What is P.A.S.S.?
By Ryan Cushman Posted April 28, 2010 A lot of people think that P.A.S.S.
- “Welcome to the Mucc”
By Amy Balagna Posted October 14, 2009
- Being part of the crowd can help your team win
By Jayna Hill Posted June 3, 2009 “Every crowd is different,” stated David Eastman,
- Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter: The true use of social networking
By Amy Balagna Posted June 3, 2009 What is Twitter? It’s mindless thoughts published
- Do video games really rot your mind?
By Joseph Edward Lester Posted June 3, 2009 As long as I can remember
- Your rep just for popularity?
By Jayna Hill Posted June 3, 2009 Every human being wants to have a
- Open Your Eyes: Diploma: Just a piece of Paper?
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted June 3, 2009 Millions are stressed because of the slumping
- High School Drop Outs
By Chloe Rusconi Posted June 3, 2009 When students reach the envious age of
- Guest Commentary: Lowry Swim Team: Conceited?
By Jordan Sloan Posted June 3, 2009 I, along with many other athletes, was
- Swine Flu cancels senior trip
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted May 12, 2009 For a graduation gift, my parents scheduled
- Open Your Eyes: Whatever Man
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted April 22, 2009 A grueling bike ride at sunrise is
- Headband controversy?
By Camille Lyon Posted April 22, 2009 A new trend for our generation is
- Why I love sports and why you should too
By Mary Granath Posted April 22, 2009 Most people cry at the end of
- Our dependency on technology
By Amy Balagna Posted April 22, 2009 Each morning as you slap the snooze
- Media have more influence than we know
By Esmeralda Aguilar Posted February 18, 2009 Have you ever thought of the impact
- Americans need to break the fast-food habit
By Amy Balagna Posted February 18, 2009 There is no doubt that obesity among
- Do test scores actually indicate your knowledge?
By Katy Granath Posted February 18, 2009 The rise of standardized tests brings with
- Open Your Eyes: Baby Grace
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted February 18, 2009 “After Riley was killed, the couple bought
- Muslims are Americans too
By Katy Granath Posted February 18, 2009 It was early afternoon on January first
- Yankees should focus on being a team, not spending
By Ron Espinola Posted February 18, 2009 I have been on this earth for
- Another one bites the dust: A-Rod’s rep ruined by ‘roids’
By Mary Granath Posted February 18, 2009 On the night of February 10, 2009,
- Left from Center: The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll?
By Jacob Kolkman Posted December 17, 2008 When you hear rock ‘n’ roll you
- Are 18-year-olds mature enough to drink?
By Katy Granath Posted December 17, 2008 Having just celebrated my eighteenth birthday, I
- Iraq: Why are we still there?
By Esmeralda Aguilar Posted December 17, 2008 Recently, I’ve been wondering why we are
- Cheerleading revisited
By Jayna Hill Posted December 17, 2008 After the last printed edition of The
- Nebraska’s Safe Haven law: Parents, not the state, need to provide a safe haven for children
By Mallorie Leal Posted December 17, 2008 Babies cry; toddlers throw tantrums, and teenagers
- Open Your Eyes: Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted December 17, 2008 I’m sitting in one of my classes
- Left From Center: Rap vs. Rock
By Jacob Kolkman Posted October, 22, 2008 For decades there has been a harsh
- Where do the candidates stand? Democrat Barack Obama
By Camille Lyon Posted October 22, 2008 The presidential election is rapidly approaching. On
- Is cheerleading a sport?
By Jayna Hill Posted October 22, 2008 Many people think cheerleading is not a
- Open Your Eyes: Culture
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted October 22, 2008 Customs, traditions, and rituals are prevalent in
- Why Advisory?
By Camille Lyon Posted October 22, 2008 As advisory started last year, many students
- Fun without beer?
By Amy Balagna Posted October 6, 2008 Entertainment in Winnemucca is rather limited, I,
- Green Peace?
By Camille Lyon Posted October 1, 2008 Activism is becoming a new trend among
- Teenage Drinking
By Mallorie Leal September 30, 2008 It’s a Friday night and you’re out with
- What’s keeping Women from the White House?
By Mary Granath September 22, 2008 These days there are women in all sorts
- Open Your Eyes: Culture
By Stephanie Cochrane Posted September 17, 2008 Past the mountainous wall enclosing small-town Winnemucca
- There is something for everyone at Lowry
By Mary Granath Posted February 18, 2008 You can complain that Lowry does not